Ron is a partner in the firm’s corporate, M&A, high-tech and venture capital practices. As a native German speaker with vast experience in relation to transactions of German entities in Israel, Ron also heads the firm’s German desk.
Ron’s practice encompasses all aspects of corporate law with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and private equity transactions and he has extensive experience in advising his clients on takeover strategies and in managing large cross-border transactions.
He regularly advises prominent international and domestic companies, investment funds, corporate ventures, and family offices on complex transactions, including private and public mergers and acquisitions, equity and debt investments, joint ventures, divestitures, spin-offs, fundraisings as well as on all corporate aspects of international real estate transactions.
Clients & Deals
- Advising Generali on the sale of its controlling stake in Migdal Insurance to the Shlomo Eliahu Group for NIS 4.2 billion.
- Advising Fresenius Medical Care (the world’s #1 manufacturer of dialysis machines and provider of dialysis services) on its large scale acquisition of Teva Pharmaceutical’s entire Israeli dialysis business.
- Advising innogy Innovation Centre on the sale of its holdings in cybersecurity company Segasec to Mimecast.
- Advising Private-equity investors on the joint acquisition of a controlling stake in Avgol Industries for USD 107 million.
- Advising Physik Instrumente (PI), a global leader in motion control and nanopositioning systems, on their acquisition of an 80% stake in ACS Motion Control.
- Advising BWT AG, a market leader in the development of water treatment technologies, on its acquisition of Aquatron Robotic Technology from Fluidra Industry.
- Advising A consortium of funds and family offices on their acquisition of various SPVs holding real estate assets throughout Europe for more than EUR 350 million.
- Advising The Israeli Land Development Company on their acquisition of a mining company in Gabon.
- Advising Daimler on its strategic investment in StoreDot, a nanotechnology materials pioneer and one of the leading companies for electric charging and energy-storage materials.
- Advising innogy Innovation Hub in connection with their various investments in technology companies in Israel.
- Advising Fresenius Medical Care in connection with their various distribution, supply and maintenance services agreements.
- Advising an international operator of hospitals on the sale of its clinic in Bulgaria.
Legal500 has recognised Ron’s expertise in the Commercial, Corporate and M&A field, noting that he is a “creative lawyer who is a pleasure to work with” and that he is “always accessible and comes up with doable solutions within short time”.