We, Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM) (“ERM“, “we“, “us” or “our”), are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We believe in transparency and want you to feel comfortable using our legal services (“Services”), and we are committed to being upfront about how we treat Personal Data (as defined below) relating to you.
In this Policy, the term “Personal Data” shall mean any information gathered by or delivered to us by you and/or anyone on your behalf, which can reasonable identify you and/or any information which is protected under the Protection of Privacy Law, 1981, including, without limitation, first name, surname, identification number, address, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and means, additional information gathered during any correspondence between you and ERM.
When using our Site and/or during the course of your engagement with ERM, you agree that we will collect, store and use Personal Data about you in manners which are outlined in this Policy.
You are under no legal obligation to provide the Personal Data to us and the provision of such Personal Data is done at your own free will and consent. If you choose not to provide us with the Personal Data related to you, we may not be able to offer you the Services and you will not be able to use all of the functionalities, services and content offered by the Site.
- The Personal Data you provide us and collected by us
- Use of the Site. Personal Data, that you provide us through the Site, for example when you fill in contact details on the “Contact Us” form on the Site or submit CV on the Site includes the following: first name, surname, email address and phone number. Should you use the Site without leaving any Personal Data, the information we collect about you is as described in the Cookies chapter of this Policy. It should be noted that we do not knowingly collect Personal Data about minors (i.e., under the age of 18).
- ERM’s clients. If you engage with us for the purpose of our Services, we will collect relevant contact information such as phone number, e-mail address, residential and/or business address and identification number.
- We may ask you for additional information to enable the performance of a certain service.
- How We Use the Personal Data
We will use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To allow you to use the Site and its content;
- To contact you when we believe it is necessary for the operating the Site and to provide information that requested by you, newsletters and other updates and/or to fulfillment any legal obligation;
- For administration of newsletters, subject to obtaining lawful consents;
- For hiring processes;
- To provide support and to address any request or complaint;
- For the provision of the Services; or
- To fulfill requirement under law and to assist any applicable authority or third party, when we believe in good faith that we are obligated to do so
- Cookies and Trackers (“Cookies”)
Cookies are text files, comprised of small amount of data, that are saved on your device, including computer, smartphone, tablet, when you use the internet and visit various websites.
If you are not interested in getting Cookies, you may do so by changing your browser’s settings. For this purpose, please use the assistance file in your browser. However, by disabling Cookies you may not be able to use some of the services and features of the Site or other websites.
In addition, you may delete the Cookies on your device at any time. It is suggested to delete the Cookies only if you are convinced that you do not wish for the Site to be adapted to your personal preferences and in the event that you do not wish for the Site to identify you on repeated visits to pages on the site that require registration.
- Sharing of Personal Data
We will not transfer to third parties the Personal Data relating to you which was collected during your use of the Site and/or during the course of your engagement with us, without your consent, except in the following events:
- If it is required for the proper provision of the Services and content offered through the Site;
- If we will be required to do so by a court order, a request of an applicable authority or in accordance with applicable law, subject to client confidentiality;
- In the event of legal proceedings between you and ERM on the basis of actions performed by you or within the framework of any dispute, claim, suit, demand;
- If ERM will operate through a different entity – including by way of a merger – it will be entitled to transfer to such entity your Personal Data and any additional information about you, provided that the entity receiving the information will take upon itself the provisions of this Policy;
- Aggregate Data
We may collect, use, and share aggregate data, such as statistical data using standard analytics tools, to learn how you and other users interact with the Site, in order to support our activities and operations.
Aggregate data may be derived from the Personal Data but is not considered personal information in terms of applicable law, as this data will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your and other users’ usage data to calculate the number of users of a particular function on the Site.
However, if we combine aggregate data with Personal Data related to you so that this combination of data can identify you directly or indirectly, we will treat the combined data as Personal Data that will fall within the scope of this Policy. We use Google Analytics analysis tools that integrate Cookie on your device that are controlled and managed by Google. Google Analytics activates add-ons that allow you to avoid the collection of your information by installing a browser add-on, such as the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
- Your Legal Rights
At any time, you can contact us at: email@example.com, and request to access the Personal Data that we keep about you. We will ask you to provide us certain credentials to make sure that you are who you claim to be and to the extent required under applicable law, will make good-faith efforts to locate the Personal Data that you request to access.
If you find that Personal Data related to you is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, please provide us the necessary information to correct it.
In addition, if your Personal Data is used for direct marketing, you are entitled to request in writing that such information relating to you will be deleted from our database.
From time to time, we will need to update this Policy. If the updates have minor – if any – consequences, they will take effect 7 days after we post a notice on the Site or after we send you the notice through email. Substantial changes will be effective 30 days after we initially posted our notice. To the extent permitted by law, your continued use of our Site or Services following the posting of changes to this Policy or providing notice to you, whichever occurs first, means that you accept those changes.
- Data Retention
We keep different types of Personal Data for different periods, in accordance with the purposes detailed in this Policy, as well as in accordance with the requirements of the applicable law. We will delete or make Personal Data anonymous when there is no need for further processing of the Personal Data. We will retain aggregate non-identifiable data.
For the sake of clarity, we will keep Personal Data about you as long as you use the Site or are a client of us, unless the applicable law requires otherwise. It shall be clarified that the deletion of Personal Data, if necessary, is not immediate and it may take time for the residual copies of the Personal Data to be completely deleted from the database and backup systems of the Site and/or ERM.
- Information Security
We take reasonable measures to protect Personal Data related to you from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
However, we can not guarantee that the Personal Data is immune from cyberattacks, malicious activities, malfunctions, honest mistakes or other types of abuse and misuse of Personal Data. We shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to you as a result of intrusion and/or unauthorized use and/or theft of Personal Data from our databases or from the Site.
We may update the terms of this Policy from time to time.
- Contact Us
For the purpose of contacting us with respect to this Policy, you may use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.