Nimrod’s practice is focused on M&A, private equity, and venture capital work, and he heads the firm’s Corporate and M&A practice.
While working at the London office of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and in Israel, Nimrod has acted on some of the most complex and high-profile M&A, private equity, and venture capital transactions carried out by leading international and Israeli corporations, financial institutions, private equity firms, and venture capital funds.
Recent deals Nimrod advised on include:
- Advising Kedma Capital on the sale of its stake in Femi Premium to London-based private equity fund G Square Capital
- advising Kedma Capital on the large scale acquisition of Iskoor Metals, Israel’s largest steel company;
- advising Kardan N.V. on the sale of its controlling interest Tahal N.V.;
- advising Fresenius Medical Care on its large scale acquisition of Teva Pharmaceutical’s entire Israeli dialysis business;
- advising Hong Kong based Happiness Capital on multiple investments in Israeli companies;
- advising Kramer Electronics on its strategic investment in and subsequent acquisition of, Detroit based technology company, iRule;
- advising Assicurazioni Generali on the sale of its controlling stake in Migdal Insurance to the Shlomo Eliahu Group;
- advising London based Rinkelberg Capital on its acquisition and subsequent disposal of Israeli leading woven textile manufacturer Avgol;
- advising Azelis on its strategic acquisition of Israeli chemicals distributor Orokia;
- advising Adler Chomski Group (Israel’s largest advertising group) on multiple investments in Israeli and US companies;
- advising Vodafone on various investments in and disposals of Israeli companies;
- advising Karamba Security on multiple large scale investment rounds;
- advising Zoomin Software on multiple large scale investment rounds;
- advising Zero Energy Solutions on multiple large scale investment rounds;
- advising Intelligo on multiple large scale investment rounds.
Nimrod is consistently ranked by all leading international directories as one of Israel’s leading M&A practitioners and corporate lawyers.
Legal500 describes Nimrod as “widely respected in the M&A field” and as “the type of legal advisor that any client would like to have on his side… very pragmatic and able to simplify complex situations which typically arise in cross-border M&A transactions, while applying his accurate and healthy commercial and legal judgement.”
Chambers and Partners Global describes Nimrod as “knowledgeable and pragmatic, he knows how to navigate the status of a conflict through tough negotiations”
IFLR describes Nimrod as “Fantastic, great lawyer and very attentive to clients.”
Prior to co-founding ERM, Nimrod worked in the corporate department of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP in London. Prior to that, Nimrod was an associate in one of Israel’s largest law firms.