ERM advises Kedma Capital on the sale of its stake in Femi Premium to London-based private equity fund G Square Capital
ERM advises Kedma Capital on the sale of its stake in Femi Premium to London-based private equity fund G Square Capital. Nimrod Rosenblum, Partner and Head of ERM’s Corporate and M&A practice, acted for Kedma Capital together with Jeremy Seeff, and Adi Garmazi. For more information (Hebrew) click here
ERM advises Azelis on its entry to Israel with the acquisition of Orokia
ERM advised Pan-European chemicals supplier Azelis on its strategic entry to Israel with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor Orokia. Nimrod Rosenblum, Partner and Head of ERM’s Corporate and M&A practice, acted for Azelis together with associates Itamar Lev, Eti Avnery and Errel Peli. For more information on the acquisition click here (Azelis)
Nimrod’s practice is focused on M&A, private equity, and venture capital work, and he heads the firm’s Corporate and M&A practice.
While working at the London office of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and in Israel, Nimrod has acted on some of the most complex and high-profile M&A, private equity, and venture capital transactions carried out by leading international and Israeli corporations, financial institutions, private equity firms, and venture capital funds.
Recent deals Nimrod advised on include:
- Advising Kedma Capital on the sale of its stake in Femi Premium to London-based private equity fund G Square Capital
- advising Kedma Capital on the large scale acquisition of Iskoor Metals, Israel’s largest steel company;
- advising Kardan N.V. on the sale of its controlling interest Tahal N.V.;
- advising Fresenius Medical Care on its large scale acquisition of Teva Pharmaceutical’s entire Israeli dialysis business;
- advising Hong Kong based Happiness Capital on multiple investments in Israeli companies;
- advising Kramer Electronics on its strategic investment in and subsequent acquisition of, Detroit based technology company, iRule;
- advising Assicurazioni Generali on the sale of its controlling stake in Migdal Insurance to the Shlomo Eliahu Group;
- advising London based Rinkelberg Capital on its acquisition and subsequent disposal of Israeli leading woven textile manufacturer Avgol;
- advising Azelis on its strategic acquisition of Israeli chemicals distributor Orokia;
- advising Adler Chomski Group (Israel’s largest advertising group) on multiple investments in Israeli and US companies;
- advising Vodafone on various investments in and disposals of Israeli companies;
- advising Karamba Security on multiple large scale investment rounds;
- advising Zoomin Software on multiple large scale investment rounds;
- advising Zero Energy Solutions on multiple large scale investment rounds;
- advising Intelligo on multiple large scale investment rounds.
Nimrod is consistently ranked by all leading international directories as one of Israel’s leading M&A practitioners and corporate lawyers.
Legal500 describes Nimrod as “widely respected in the M&A field” and as “the type of legal advisor that any client would like to have on his side… very pragmatic and able to simplify complex situations which typically arise in cross-border M&A transactions, while applying his accurate and healthy commercial and legal judgement.”
Chambers and Partners Global describes Nimrod as “knowledgeable and pragmatic, he knows how to navigate the status of a conflict through tough negotiations”
IFLR describes Nimrod as “Fantastic, great lawyer and very attentive to clients.”
Prior to co-founding ERM, Nimrod worked in the corporate department of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP in London. Prior to that, Nimrod was an associate in one of Israel’s largest law firms.