Jeremy is a partner in the firm’s Corporate & M&A, and Finance & Banking practices. Jeremy has experience advising prominent Israeli and international private equity, VC, corporate VC and family office investors, as well as global corporates and local start-ups from their earliest stages all the way through to exit, on diversified corporate and commercial matters. Jeremy also regularly advises both lenders and borrowers on a range of financings including the development, financing and restructuring of domestic and cross-border projects across various sectors.
Clients & Deals
- Advising Kedma Capital on the sale of its stake in Femi Premium to London-based private equity fund G Square Capital;
- Advising innogy Innovation Centre on the sale of its holdings in cybersecurity company Segasec to Mimecast;
- Advising Capital One on various investments and dispositions in Israel;
- Advising Kedma Capital on the acquisition of Iskoor Metals, Israel’s largest steel company;
- Advising UK-based Jellyfish group on its acquisition of digital marketing agency Perelview;
- Advising BWT AG, a market leader in the development of water treatment technologies, on its acquisition of Aquatron Robotic Technology from Fluidra;
- Advising Skytanking Holding Gmbh on its acquisition of a major controlling stake in Mercury Aviation Israel Ltd., an aviation fuel handling service provider holding concession rights at Ben Gurion International Airport;
- Advising William Hill PLC on its acquisition of 29.4% of NeoGames, a leading online lottery software and services provider
- Advising a variety of Israeli and non-Israeli investors on their investment activities in Israel;
- Advising an international financing group on its portfolio of secured lending worth up to GBP 300m;
- Advising a consortium of international banks on Israeli aspects of an up to US$1 billion project financing, in respect of the development of the Leviathan gas field;
- Advising BNP Paribas and Partners Group as senior and mezzanine lenders in the leveraged buy-out of the ATX Networks group by HIG Capital and several rounds of follow-up financing;
- Advising a wide range of international financial institutions on Israeli aspects of their complex cross-border financing transactions;
Prior to joining Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM), Jeremy worked in the London offices of Vedder Price LLP, where he focused on aviation finance and commercial law advice and in the London and Paris offices of Linklaters LLP, where he gained broad international experience in the project finance team, working on finance and corporate transactions as well as on a diverse range of litigation matters, in the energy, infrastructure, funds and finance sectors.
- Bachelor’s degree in ‘law with law studies in Europe’ from Christ Church, Oxford University, including a year of study at the University of Siena, Italy.
- Commendation in the legal practice course at the College of Law in London.