ERM Partner features in FT LGBT+ Future Leaders list for the 2nd time
For the second consecutive year, ERM is proud that Jeremy Seeff , Partner in our corporate M&A and finance and banking practices, features in the 2018 OUTstanding LGBT+ Future Leaders list, presented by the Financial Times. We are equally proud of our client Reps AI’s very own Shachar Grembek who features in the 2018 OUTstanding […]
ERM advises Kedma Capital on Iskoor Metals group acquisition
ERM was delighted to act for leading Israeli private equity firm Kedma Capital on its major acquisition of 100% of the Iskoor Metals group, Israel’s largest steel company. ERM advised Kedma Capital on all corporate, employment, antitrust, real estate and financing aspects of the complex transaction, which was financed by a combination of equity and […]
Jeremy is a partner in the firm’s corporate and M&A and finance and banking practices. Jeremy has experience advising prominent Israeli and international investors and companies from their earliest stages all the way through to exit, on diversified corporate and commercial matters, as well as advising lenders and borrowers on a range of financings including the development, financing and restructuring of domestic and cross-border projects across various industries.
Clients & Deals
- A consortium of international banks on Israeli aspects of an up to US$1 billion project financing, in respect of the development of the Leviathan gas field.
- Physik Instrumente (PI), a global leader in motion control and nano-positioning systems, on its acquisition of an 80% stake in ACS Motion Control.
- Kramer Electronics on its strategic investment in, and subsequent acquisition of, Detroit based technology company, iRule, LLC.
- William Hill PLC on its acquisition of 29.4% of NeoGames, a leading online lottery software and services provider.
- BNP Paribas and Partners Group as senior and mezzanine lenders in the leveraged buy-out of the ATX Networks group by HIG Capital and several rounds of follow-up financing.
- Maverick Ventures Israel, recognised as one of the most active funds in Israel, on a number of their investments including Power Inbox, Rumble and Unbotify.
Prior to joining Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM), Jeremy worked in the London offices of Vedder Price LLP, where he focused on aviation finance and commercial law advice and in the London and Paris offices of Linklaters LLP, where he gained broad international experience in the project finance team, working on finance and corporate transactions as well as on a diverse range of litigation matters, in the energy, infrastructure, funds and finance sectors.