ERM advises Capital One’s venture arm on the $10.5M Series A+ investment in Source Defense
ERM advised Capital One’s venture arm on its strategic investment into Israeli cyber-security start-up Source Defense. Jeremy Seeff, Partner in ERM’s Hi-Tech & Venture Capital practice acted for Capital One together with associate Bar Mor. For further reading, click here (Globes)
ERM advises innogy Innovation Hub, on the investment round in Israel-based ShieldIOT
ERM has advised innogy Innovation Hub, on the investment round in Israel-based ShieldIOT. innogy Innovation Hub, the venture capital and innovation acceleration division of German energy provider Innogy SE. Jeremy Seeff a partner in our Hi-Tech & Investment Funds team acted for innogy together with Roni Abelski our Head of German Desk and Adv. Lev Rich. For media coverage […]
Jeremy is a partner in the firm’s corporate and M&A, and finance and banking practices. Jeremy has experience advising prominent Israeli and international investors and companies from their earliest stages all the way through to exit, on diversified corporate and commercial matters, as well as advising lenders and borrowers on a range of financings including the development, financing and restructuring of domestic and cross-border projects across various industries.
Clients & Deals
- innogy Innovation Centre on the sale of its holdings in cybersecurity company Segasec to Mimecast;
- Kedma Capital on the acquisition of Iskoor Metals, Israel’s largest steel company;
- UK-based Jellyfish group on its acquisition of digital marketing agency Perelview;
- BWT AG, a market leader in the development of water treatment technologies, on its acquisition of Aquatron Robotic Technology from Fluidra;
- Skytanking Holding Gmbh on its acquisition of a major controlling stake in Mercury Aviation Israel Ltd., an aviation fuel handling service provider holding concession rights at Ben Gurion International Airport;
- William Hill PLC on its acquisition of 29.4% of NeoGames, a leading online lottery software and services provider
- An international financing group on its portfolio of secured lending worth up to GBP 300m;
- A consortium of international banks on Israeli aspects of an up to US$1 billion project financing, in respect of the development of the Leviathan gas field; and
- BNP Paribas and Partners Group as senior and mezzanine lenders in the leveraged buy-out of the ATX Networks group by HIG Capital and several rounds of follow-up financing.
- A leading US bank on its strategic investment into an Israeli cyber-security start-up.
- A variety of Israeli and non-Israeli VC and family offices on their investments activity in Israel
Prior to joining Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM), Jeremy worked in the London offices of Vedder Price LLP, where he focused on aviation finance and commercial law advice and in the London and Paris offices of Linklaters LLP, where he gained broad international experience in the project finance team, working on finance and corporate transactions as well as on a diverse range of litigation matters, in the energy, infrastructure, funds and finance sectors.
- Bachelor’s degree in ‘law with law studies in Europe’ from Christ Church, Oxford University, including a year of study at the University of Siena, Italy.
- Commendation in the legal practice course at the College of Law in London.