Representation of Brown Hotels in the sale of 16.5% of its shares
Adv. Lior Aharon and Adv. Gilad Maoz represented Brown Hotels in the sale of 16.5% of its shares to Hachshara Insurance Company Ltd. For more information click here (Hebrew)
ERM partners with IDC Alumni for series of entrepreneurs’ workshops
ERM is delighted to be partnering with the IDC Alumni to offer a series of workshops across real estate and high-tech and start-ups. The first set of workshops, starting from 21 January – 04 February, will be focusing on real estate finance, with the sessions providing insights into various topics including preparing due diligence on […]
Gilad’s practice is focused on real estate and litigation and he heads the firm’s real estate and urban renewal practice. Working in New York and Israel, Gilad has advised public and private companies, funds, financial institutions and private investors on high-profile transactions (with particular expertise in real estate, financing, hotels and urban renewal). Gilad has advised in relation to large-scale real estate transactions, providing comprehensive legal advice across a variety of transactions such as the establishment of commercial centres, development projects and the execution of real estate finance transactions.
Clients & Deals
- Ruby Nadlan on all its corporate and project finance issues for the construction of multi-million shekel projects.
- The Brown Hotel Group, the luxurious hotel brand, on all legal aspects regarding several boutique hotels in central Israel (including prime beach-side locations).
- City-People Group on all its corporate and employment issues and on several urban renewal projects located in prime locations in Tel Aviv.
- Shoval Group on the drafting and negotiation of agreements relating to the renting of its offices in towers in premium locations.
- Fresenius Medical Care (one of the world’s largest medical device and services company and the world’s #1 manufacturer of dialysis machines and provider of dialysis services) on all corporate and income-generating real estate in Israel and negotiating and formulating lease agreement regarding rented properties.
- Elad Hotels, part of Tshuva Group, on its first boutique hotel in the centre of Tel Aviv.
- Lenox Group on the purchase and sale of luxury properties in Israel. This is a combination transaction in a unique neighborhood in Tel Aviv (Neve Tzedek).
- Legal 500 describes Gilad as “one of the best negotiators around”.
Prior to co-founding Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM), Gilad worked in the corporate group at Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal LLP in New York.
- Bachelor’s degree in law (LLB) (cum laude) from Bar-Ilan University
- Master’s degree in law (LLM) Bar-Ilan University
- Bachelor degree in criminology (BA) Bar-Ilan University
- Member of the Israeli Bar (admitted 2002)
- Member of the New York Bar (admitted 2006)