ERM advises the controlling shareholders of PPHE Hotel Group on the sale of part of their holdings in PPHE Hotel Group.
ERM acted for the controlling shareholders of PPHE Hotel Group in connection with the sale of part of their holdings in PPHE Hotel Group. The sale shares represent approximately 22% of the issued share capital of PPHE Hotel Group and were sold to institutional investors in Israel and the UK for an aggregate consideration of […]
ERM attends and sponsors AHK Israel’s 50th Anniversary celebrations
ERM partners Roni Abelski, Gilad Maoz, Amnon Epstein, Nimrod Rosenblum and Gideon Weinbaum were delighted to attend the German-Israeli Chamber of Industry and Commerce’s (AHK Israel) 50th Anniversary celebration which ERM was also proud to sponsor. AHK Israel is the business to business organisation of numerous Israeli and German member firms and facilitates the cross-border […]
Amnon’s practice is focused on finance and projects, and he heads the firm’s banking and finance and projects practices.
Throughout his international and local career, Amnon has gained substantial experience acting for lenders and borrowers on the full spectrum of international financing transactions and projects, as well as advising sponsors and state entities on complex oil and gas, power, waste, and infrastructure projects. He also has vast experience acting for international and Israeli clients on international arbitration matters and in providing regulatory advice.
Clients & Deals
- Advising two high net worth Israeli individuals and their Singapore company in ICC arbitration proceedings in London.
- A consortium of international banks on Israeli aspects of an up to US$1 billion project financing, in respect of the development of the Leviathan gas field.
- NTA – Metropolitan Mass Transit System on the Tel-Aviv light railway project.
- Unicredit, Bank Hapoalim and CASA on the ~ EUR 1 billion financing of the purchase by the Israeli defence ministry of 30 M-346 Italian made aircrafts.
- BNP Paribas and Partners Group as senior and mezzanine lenders in the leveraged buy-out of the ATX Networks group by HIG Capital.
- Advising Veridis and Tahal in respect to the BOT tender for the planning, financing, construction and operation of a waste treatment facility in central Israel.
- Advising Macquarie Group in respect to the supply of emergency fuel to the Israeli Electricity Company (IEC) under an Israel government decision.
- Citibank and Barclays on a USD 500 million bridge to bond loan to Israeli Electricity Company (IEC).
- Goldman Sachs in relation to a several hundred million dollar oil-related receivable financing.
- Tahal and Hutchison on 340 MW pumped storage power plant in the Jordan Valley.
- Advising Egis Rail a leading French conglomerate in respect to its role as a contractor of the state in respect to the light rail in Jerusalem.
- Advising an Israeli individual, in relation to court proceedings initiated against him in the High Court of Justice in London.
Amnon is a highly regarded practitioner throughout the international and Israeli market and has been recognised by the Legal500 as being a leader in his field.
Chambers and Partners, Global describes Amnon as a “brilliantly intelligent and quick-minded lawyer…” and a “dedicated lawyer who has an impressive familiarity with the energy sector and can offer valuable commercial advice.”
Legal500 describes Amnon as “…very smart, has good connections and wide international experience, and thinks outside the box.”
Prior to co-founding ERM, Amnon worked in the banking group at Linklaters LLP in London. He was also a Law Clerk for the Honourable Judge Yitzchak Zamir of the Israeli Supreme Court.