Panel discussion with Q&A
This workshop will be presented by three panelists highly experienced in advising entrepreneurs and start-ups.
They will address key questions such as:
- What does a strong team look like?
- How can you make sure that you are presenting the right set of skills to investors?
- What financial preparations should I make before reaching out to investors? (Business plan, budget, go to market, expenditure of company cash flow etc.)
- Who is the right investor for my company?
- How do you raise funds without losing independence?
- What are the accounting guidelines before and after funding?
* This workshop will be very interactive so please feel free to bring questions you would like to ask the panelists. Please click here to sign up for the workshop.
Date: Monday 03 April
Location: Derech Menachem Begin 65, 4th Floor
Natalie Noy, Partner at ERM
Natalie’s practice focuses on high-tech, technology, M&A, corporate finance, private equity, venture capital investments and general corporate law. She co-heads ERM’s technology practice. Natalie advises leading Israeli and international technology companies and investors on their local and international transactions. The deals Natalie has advised on include domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, venture capital financings, venture lending transactions, strategic R&D agreements, complex technology transfer agreements, licensing agreements, distribution agreements and joint ventures. Her clients include Maverick Ventures, Kuang-Chi, Tel Aviv Angels Group, Songo Media Group, Tech Novative, as well as start-ups and investors in the technology, media, and fin-tech sectors.
Ilan Regev, Senior Partner at ERB
Ilan is an Israeli certified CPA, a pioneer in the field of CFO services for tech companies in Israel, which he provides through ERB. Ilan has over 20 years of experience in the Venture capital consulting field for Israeli and Foreign companies, and served a key role in IPO processes of Israeli public traded companies, in private investment and due diligence of Venture capital portfolio companies. Throughout his career Ilan has guided hundreds of global companies in many different countries through M&A, IPO processes and more.
Itai Buchan, Partner at Lions
Itai is a former corporate executive with an international business experience, specializes in sales and digital marketing with an expertise in UX. He is a partner at Lions an agency of entrepreneurs and innovators who partner with innovators and entrepreneurs on their journey to see their visions become valid and successful businesses. They provide you with a fresh perspective by diving with you into chaos only to emerge enlightened. They question every paradigm and evoke surprising insights and new ideas together.