Position: Of counsel
Natalie Seeff is an Of Counsel at the firm and her practice falls primarily within the gaming and sports fields.
Natalie has a strong background in general commercial, dispute resolution, marketing, brand protection and intellectual property rights matters. Natalie has developed an expertise in the gaming sector, advising on commercial agreements including for games software, marketing, Ts & Cs and influencer/brand ambassador agreements, intellectual property matters, sports sponsorship and corporate governance.
- Natalie currently acts as ‘virtual’ in-house counsel for a large omni-channel gaming company.
- Basset & Gold PLC in its shirt sponsorship agreements with West Ham United Football Club.
- Multiple gaming companies on various contractual matters.
- William Hill PLC in a wide range of matters spanning over 9 years, including brand ambassador agreements with John Cleese, AP McCoy and Robbie Savage, sports sponsorship agreements with various UK Premier League and other football clubs and horse racing grounds, intra-group agreements, a high profile intellectual property dispute resolution involving a number of key industry operators, advertising and PR agency agreements with e.g. Hotwire, Vizeum, Leagas Delaney, Portland Communications, supplier agreements with e.g. Endemol, Blueprint Games, Scientific Games, Inspired Gaming, IGT, Playtech, Bet Digital, Barclays Bank, Royal Bank of Scotland, O2 Telefonica, NetRefer, SportRadar, ITV, Verifone, Channel Four Racing, KPMG, Arena Racing Company, BAGS Greyhound Racing, Satellite Information Services, Paypal, Capita Travel, Runningball, SAP and more.
Prior to joining Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM), Natalie worked as senior in-house legal counsel and part of the senior management team in Tel Aviv, as well as a director in two group subsidiaries, for William Hill PLC, one of the world’s largest omni- channel gaming companies. Natalie also previously worked as a solicitor in the offices of Pinsent Masons LLP (London) and Trowers & Hamlins LLP (London and Dubai). Natalie has also acted as a liquidator and her many years in house have led her to take a commercial and pragmatic approach to business matters. She also gained experience in crisis management, project management and an array of HR- related issues.
- Mini Residential MBA course – Executive Leadership Programme for General Counsel from Oxford University/Global Leaders in Law.
- Eversheds Academy- Commercial Awareness Programme from Warwick Business School designed specifically for in-house counsel.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Commercial Intellectual Property from Nottingham Law School.
- Legal Practice Course from The College of Law, Birmingham.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Law from The College of Law, Birmingham.
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Hispanic Studies with Asian Studies & Japanese from The University of Birmingham.
- Member of the The Law Society of England & Wales (Solicitor – Admitted 2006).
- Japanese (basic).
- Italian (basic).