Limor Mesika Zilberstain
Limor is an associate in the real estate & urban renewal department.
Limor has represented clients in a large variety of real estate transactions, including bank loan agreements, sales and purchase agreements, the accompanying of contractors and construction companies in large-scale projects, facilitating urban renewal and “combination transactions”, and providing legal counsel to both purchase groups and construction associations. Limor further deals with real estate-related tax planning/preparation and represents clients before the Israeli tax authorities in all valuation procedures, including before appellate bodies and through the providing of expert legal opinion.
Prior to joining Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM), Limor worked in the real estate and real estate taxation department at other leading law firms.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from the Interdisciplinary Center (IDC).
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Business Administration from the Interdisciplinary Center (IDC).
- Certificate in Accounting, Bar-Ilan University.
- Member of the Israel Bar Association (admitted 2015).
- Member of the National Tax Forum at the Israel Bar Association.