ERM advises Maverick Ventures Israel, on the US$ 22.5 million in Twine Solutions
ERM has represented Maverick Ventures Israel, on the closing of the US$ 22.5 million investment round in textile technology startup, Twine Solutions. The round was co-led by Maverick Ventures Israel and New Era Capital Partners. COATS Group, HP tech Ventures, and existing shareholders Landa Ventures and Gefen Capital also participated. Natalie Noy, partner in the […]
ERM’s head of High-Tech & Start-ups practice among the 35 influential female lawyers in Israel
We are proud of Natalie Noy, partner and head of High-Tech practice at ERM, who has been included in the list of the 35 influential female lawyers in Israel. Go Natalie! For media coverage, please click here. Please click here to learn more about our High-Tech & Start-ups practice.
Yoram is an associate in the firm’s corporate and M&A and high-tech and start-ups practices. Yoram acts for leading Israeli and international companies as well as for start-ups and investors in the technology sector.
Prior to joining Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM), Yoram worked in the corporate department of another Israeli major law firm.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and Master of Laws (LLM) from The College of Management – Academic Studies
- Master of Laws (LLM) in Chinese Business Law from The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK)
- Member of the Israel Bar Association (admitted 2008)
- Member of The Law Society of Hong Kong (Solicitor – admitted 2016)
- Mandarin Chinese (Conversational)