ERM advises Maverick on the sale of Unbotify to Adjust
ERM has advised Maverick Ventures Israel, on the acquisition of the Israeli start-up Unbotify by the German company Adjust. Unbotify has developed an AI solution that analyzes human behavior patterns within websites’ and mobile apps’ user-flows, to differentiate between bots and actual humans to prevent digital fraud activity. Maverick Ventures Israel is the main investor in Unbotify. […]
ERM advises Maverick on the investment in CrediFi
ERM has advised Maverick Ventures Israel, on the Round B USD$ 19 million investment in CrediFi. CrediFi is a startup that provides data and analytics for commercial real estate finance. Natalie Noy, partner in the high-tech and start-ups department, led the team with associate Raz Mechalovich. For media coverage of the transaction, please click here. For more information on […]
Yoram is an associate in the firm’s corporate and M&A and high-tech and start-ups practices. Yoram acts for leading Israeli and international companies as well as for start-ups and investors in the technology sector.
Prior to joining Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM), Yoram worked in the corporate department of another Israeli major law firm.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and Master of Laws (LLM) from The College of Management – Academic Studies
- Master of Laws (LLM) in Chinese Business Law from The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) – 香港中文大学法学硕士 – 中国商法学专业
- Member of the Israel Bar Association (admitted 2008)
- Member of The Law Society of Hong Kong (Solicitor – admitted 2016) – 香港执业律师
- Mandarin Chinese (Conversational)