ERM advises Nir Weizman on the acquisition of the rights in an office building in central Tel Aviv
ERM has advised Nir Weizman in the acquisition of half of the rights in an office building in central Tel Aviv with the intention to convert the entire office building into a hotel. Erez Gurion, a partner in the real estate and urban renewal department, led the team with associate Roni Shema Rimon and trainee […]
ERM advises Faurecia in a rental agreement in a prestigious location in Tel Aviv
ERM has advised the French automotive technology company Faurecia in a rental agreement in a prestigious location in Tel Aviv. Faurecia entered the Israeli market and opened a Mobility innovation center. Gilad Maoz, a partner in the real estate and urban renewal department, led the team with associate Naama Ironi-Schwartz and trainee May Fima. For […]
Yoav is a partner in the real estate and urban renewal department. Yoav advises public and private companies, governmental institutions, and private investors in high-value transactions.
Yoav has specific expertise in representing purchase groups and provides legal advice to purchase group organizers and project managers. In addition, Yoav provides comprehensive legal advice in respect of a variety of large scale real estate transactions, such as the establishment of shopping centers, residential neighborhoods, office buildings, development projects and real estate finance transactions. Yoav has extensive experience representing private and business clients in real estate transactions; advising on TAMA 38 projects and representing entrepreneurs involved in urban renewal projects, including negotiations with existing tenants, drafting and executing financing agreements with banks, contracts with apartment purchasers, and providing ongoing legal advice.
Throughout the years, Yoav has gained significant experience in public tenders, including tenders issued by the Israeli Ministry of Finance and the Israeli Land Administration, to which he provided legal advice om respect of tenders and related legal proceedings.
Clients & Deals
- Purchase groups and construction organizations building over 4,000 residential and commercial units throughout Israel (including 1,500 units in Harish, 1,000 units in Kiryat Gat, 800 units in Tel Aviv, 200 units in Ramat Gan, and 200 units in Jerusalem)
- AMPA real estate – provision of ongoing legal services and advising in respect of the company’s projects, including the construction of the Electra Tower, the Central Park compound, acquisition of Beit Corex, the purchase and lease of assets, totaling approximately ten thousand square meters, and lease thereof to WeWork.
- CPM – provision of ongoing legal services and advising in respect of the company’s projects, including the construction of 1000 residential units in Psagot Afek in Rosh HaAyin, a neighborhood of 100 cottages and the construction of a multi purpose complex in Modiin.
- Public tenders for the Israeli Ministry of Finance – Government Housing Administration (such as the tender for the construction of the Tel Aviv courts, government offices in Jerusalem, Beer Sheva, Ramla, Haifa and more).
- Public tenders for municipal bodies – for examples the Tel Aviv Museum, the Ezra V’bitzaron company, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem real estate holding company and others.
- Harel Insurance Group – syndication transactions with Bank Hapoalim and the First International Bank of Israel in respect of financing transactions for real estate projects.
Prior to joining Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM), Yoav was a partner at a leading boutique Israeli law firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in law (LLB) from the Interdisciplinary Center in Herzeliya.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration (BA) from the Interdisciplinary Center in Herzeliya.
- Graduate of professional courses in New York University (School of Continuous and Professional Studies in New York University)
- Member of the Israeli Bar (admitted 2003)