ERM advises Kedma Capital on Iskoor Metals group acquisition
ERM was delighted to act for leading Israeli private equity firm Kedma Capital on its major acquisition of 100% of the Iskoor Metals group, Israel’s largest steel company. ERM advised Kedma Capital on all corporate, employment, antitrust, real estate and financing aspects of the complex transaction, which was financed by a combination of equity and […]
ERM attends and sponsors AHK Israel’s 50th Anniversary celebrations
ERM partners Roni Abelski, Gilad Maoz, Amnon Epstein, Nimrod Rosenblum and Gideon Weinbaum were delighted to attend the German-Israeli Chamber of Industry and Commerce’s (AHK Israel) 50th Anniversary celebration which ERM was also proud to sponsor. AHK Israel is the business to business organisation of numerous Israeli and German member firms and facilitates the cross-border […]
Nimrod’s practice is focused on M&A, high-tech and capital markets, and he heads the firm’s Corporate and M&A practice.
Working in London and Israel, Nimrod has acted on high-profile transactions for leading international and Israeli corporate clients, financial institutions, private equity houses and venture capital funds. The deals he has advised on include private and public M&A; various investment rounds in startups; equity, debt and hybrid investments; and various capital markets transactions, including IPOs in Israel and the UK.
- Fresenius Medical Care (the world’s #1 manufacturer of dialysis machines and provider of dialysis services) on its large scale acquisition of Teva Pharmaceutical’s entire Israeli dialysis business.
- Kramer Electronics on its strategic investment in, and subsequent acquisition of, Detroit based technology company, iRule, LLC.
- Generali on the sale of its controlling stake (69.1%) in Migdal Insurance to the Shlomo Eliahu Group for NIS 4.2 billion.
- Adler Chomski Group (Israel’s largest advertising group) on multiple investments in Israeli and US Ad-Tech companies.
- Vodafone on the sale of its interest in Perfecto Mobile.
- Karamba Security, Shoppimon, Zoomin, Out of X, Lig and other startups on various fund raising transactions vis-a-vis Israeli, US, EU and Asian investors.
Nimrod is consistently ranked by all leading international directories as one of Israel’s leading M&A practitioners and corporate lawyers.
Chamber and Partners Global describes Nimrod as “incredibly commercial and diligent…Sources praise his “deep understanding of cross-border M&A.. he is an active presence on corporate finance transactions and M&A deals.”
IFLR describes Nimrod as “Fantastic, great lawyer and very attentive to clients.”
Prior to co-founding ERM, Nimrod worked in the corporate department of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP in London. Prior to that, Nimrod was an associate in one of Israel’s largest law firms.