ERM advises Maverick on the sale of Unbotify to Adjust
ERM has advised Maverick Ventures Israel, on the acquisition of the Israeli start-up Unbotify by the German company Adjust. Unbotify has developed an AI solution that analyzes human behavior patterns within websites’ and mobile apps’ user-flows, to differentiate between bots and actual humans to prevent digital fraud activity. Maverick Ventures Israel is the main investor in Unbotify. […]
ERM advises Maverick on the investment in CrediFi
ERM has advised Maverick Ventures Israel, on the Round B USD$ 19 million investment in CrediFi. CrediFi is a startup that provides data and analytics for commercial real estate finance. Natalie Noy, partner in the high-tech and start-ups department, led the team with associate Raz Mechalovich. For media coverage of the transaction, please click here. For more information on […]
Natalie is a partner and head of the firm’s high-tech and start-ups practice. Her practice is focused on high-tech, corporate, commercial, M&A and corporate finance (including private equity and venture capital investments). Natalie has vast experience advising start-ups throughout their life cycle from early stage to M&A/IPO, as well as advising leading Israeli and international technology companies and investors on their local and international transactions. The deals Natalie has advised on include domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, equity financings, venture lending, strategic R&D agreements, complex technology transfer agreements, licensing agreements, distribution agreements and joint ventures.
Clients & Deals
- Maverick Ventures Israel, recognised as one of the most active funds in Israel, on a number of their investments including Behalf, Mintigo, PowerInbox, Precognize, SafeBreach, Utilis, Raycatch, Rumble and Unbotify.
- Kuang-Chi, a Shenzhen-based technology conglomerate on their investment in Beyond Verbal, a company which enables machines to understand human emotions.
- The founder of Face.com on its acquisition by Facebook.
- Songo Media on its financing by TPY Capital (a privately held PE firm) and a host of international lenders.
- Atrinet, a leading provider of network management, in their cross border acquisition of entitities whose operations and activities covered multiple juridictions, including South America, North America and Europe.
- OmniTas, a group developing an Aviation Technology Park (ATP).
- TVibes on its acquisition by the the Teddy Sagi Group.
- SciGen Israel on its cross-border acquisition by UK based FDS Pharma.
Legal500 recommends Natalie for high-tech and start-ups noting that she is “a key adviser to Shenzhen-based conglomerate Kuang-Chi.”
Natalie’s technological orientation initially developed while serving in MAMRAM (the Israel Defense Forces’ central computing system) prior to her legal career.
Prior to joining Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM), Natalie led the high tech and technology team at a leading Israeli law firm and prior to that, worked as a senior associate at other major Israeli law firms.