General Data Protection Regulation – Preparation Guide
The European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) will come into force in May 2018 and Israeli companies need to ensure that they comply with the new laws on data protection and privacy. Please click here or on the image below to read our bulletin which outlines the ten most critical steps that should be taken in preparation for the GDPR. Corporate and M&A practice […]
ERM advises Maverick Ventures on B-round investment in Puls
ERM has acted for Maverick Ventures, recognised as one of the most active venture capital funds in Israel, on its B-round investment in smart phone repair company Puls (formerly CellSavers). Headquartered in San Francisco and with offices in San Diego and Tel Aviv, Puls connects consumers with highly skilled technicians to install, support or repair […]
Natalie is a partner and head of the firm’s high-tech and start-ups practice. Her practice is focused on high-tech, corporate, commercial, M&A and corporate finance (including private equity and venture capital investments). Natalie has vast experience advising start-ups throughout their life cycle from early stage to M&A/IPO, as well as advising leading Israeli and international technology companies and investors on their local and international transactions. The deals Natalie has advised on include domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, equity financings, venture lending, strategic R&D agreements, complex technology transfer agreements, licensing agreements, distribution agreements and joint ventures.
Clients & Deals
- Maverick Ventures Israel, recognised as one of the most active funds in Israel, on a number of their investments including Behalf, Mintigo, PowerInbox, Precognize, SafeBreach, Utilis, Raycatch, Rumble and Unbotify.
- Kuang-Chi, a Shenzhen-based technology conglomerate on their investment in Beyond Verbal, a company which enables machines to understand human emotions.
- The founder of Face.com on its acquisition by Facebook.
- Songo Media on its financing by TPY Capital (a privately held PE firm) and a host of international lenders.
- Atrinet, a leading provider of network management, in their cross border acquisition of entitities whose operations and activities covered multiple juridictions, including South America, North America and Europe.
- OmniTas, a group developing an Aviation Technology Park (ATP).
- TVibes on its acquisition by the the Teddy Sagi Group.
- SciGen Israel on its cross-border acquisition by UK based FDS Pharma.
Legal500 has recognised Natalie’s expertise in the Hi-Tech and Start-ups field and in the Commercial, Corporate and M&A field. According to the Legal500, Natalie is the “name to note”, “a hungry go-getter”, and “a leader in her field’. Natalie is described by the leading ranking as “one of the strongest company-side/VC lawyers”.
Natalie’s technological orientation initially developed while serving in MAMRAM (the Israel Defense Forces’ central computing system) prior to her legal career.
Prior to joining Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM), Natalie led the high tech and technology team at a leading Israeli law firm and prior to that, worked as a senior associate at other major Israeli law firms.