ERM acted for the controlling shareholders of PPHE Hotel Group in the sale of part of their holdings in PPHE Hotel Group.
ERM acted for the controlling shareholders of PPHE Hotel Group in connection with the sale of part of their holdings in PPHE Hotel Group. The sale shares represent approximately 22% of the issued share capital of PPHE Hotel Group and were sold to institutional investors in Israel and the UK for an aggregate consideration of […]
ERM advises K.N. Solar Holdings Ltd. in a NIS 35 million financing agreement
ERM has advised K.N. Solar Holdings Ltd. in a NIS 35 million financing agreement from Bank Hapoalim for the construction of several 15 MW solar projects in the south of Israel. Lior Aharon, partner in the energy and infrastructure department, led the team with associate Alona Murciano-Bibi. For more information on the transaction or our […]
Lior is a partner in the firm’s energy and infrastructure and corporate and M&A practices. Lior specialises in projects, corporate and commercial transactions. He has extensive experience advising multinational and local clients in relation to complex projects in the energy sector in Israel and abroad, with specific expertise in renewable energy. In this context, Lior serves as the legal counsel of the Green Energy Companies Association of Israel. Lior also advises local companies on a wide range of corporate and financial matters.
Clients & Deals
- Tahal on the sale of its equity interests in a project company developing a 344MW hydroelectricity pumped-storage power plant in Kochav Hayarden.
- Focal Energy in India on the legal, corporate, project and finance aspects of the construction of four solar energy ground plants, with a total capacity of 64MW.
- Solaer in respect of the financing of a photovoltaic power plant with an aggregate capacity of 37.5MW and on the sale of its equity interests in the project.
- Andbank on its acquisition of a controlling interest in Sigma Investment House.
- Infimer Technologies and its shareholders on the company’s merger, by way of a share exchange, with EZ Energy, a Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange listed company.
- Supergas in respect of the financing a photovoltaic power plants with an aggregate capacity of approximately 40MW in Israel.
Lior’s work has been recognised by all the major international legal directories including Legal500 and Chambers and Partners Global where he is listed as a leading practitioner in Israel Projects & Energy.
Clients characterise Lior as a “very service-oriented” lawyer” and “business oriented“, “very thorough, responsible and fast-reacting, with good business law knowledge.”
Prior to joining Epstein Rosenblum Maoz (ERM), Lior worked in the capital markets department of a major Israeli law firm, where he advised clients in relation to corporate law, securities work, public offerings and commercial law.