ERM advises Maverick Ventures Israel, on the US$ 22.5 million in Twine Solutions
ERM has represented Maverick Ventures Israel, on the closing of the US$ 22.5 million investment round in textile technology startup, Twine Solutions. The round was co-led by Maverick Ventures Israel and New Era Capital Partners. COATS Group, HP tech Ventures, and existing shareholders Landa Ventures and Gefen Capital also participated. Natalie Noy, partner in the […]
ERM’s head of High-Tech & Start-ups practice among the 35 influential female lawyers in Israel
We are proud of Natalie Noy, partner and head of High-Tech practice at ERM, who has been included in the list of the 35 influential female lawyers in Israel. Go Natalie! For media coverage, please click here. Please click here to learn more about our High-Tech & Start-ups practice.
Itai is a partner in the firm’s finance and banking and high-tech and start-ups practices. Itai has vast experience acting for local and international lenders, borrowers, credit enhancers and sponsors on a full spectrum of financing transactions, including syndicated loans, leveraged finance, asset finance, and debt acquisitions. In particular, Itai has extensive experience in complex derivatives, securities lending and structured finance transactions, and regularly advises banks, corporates and funds on various agreements and regulatory matters pertaining to their trading and securities related activities.
Itai also regularly advises funds, high-tech and internet companies (especially in the FinTech sector) at various stages of development on investment transactions, loan agreements, joint ventures, development, distribution and licensing agreements and on a wide variety of intellectual property and internet law matters, as well as on the legal and regulatory aspects of their operations.
Clients & Deals
- A consortium of international banks on Israeli aspects of an up to US$1 billion project financing, in respect of the development of the Leviathan gas field.
- Monarch Alternative Capital on several distressed debt purchases.
- BNP Paribas and Partners Group as senior and mezzanine lenders in the leveraged buy-out of the ATX Networks group by HIG Capital.
- Unicredit, Bank Hapoalim and CASA on the ~ EUR 1 billion financing of the purchase by the Israeli defence ministry of 30 M-346 Italian made aircrafts.
- Goldman Sachs on several hundred million dollars of inventory financing transactions.
- Tshuva Group, Israel Chemicals and Ashdod Refinery on their derivative agreements.
- Citibank, JP Morgan, Barclays Bank, Monarch Alternative Capital, Jefferies, AQR, Vodafone, Ormat, UBANK, the Delek Group, and Haifa Chemicals.
Legal500 notes Itai as being ‘extremely intelligent’.
Prior to joining ERM, Itai worked in another notable law firm in Tel Aviv, where his work was focused on technology, IP and internet law and he gained significant experience advising funds, high-tech and internet companies of different sizes and stages. Prior to that, Itai worked as a manager in several Israeli based software companies.