ERM advises innogy Innovation Hub, on the investment round in Israel-based ShieldIOT
ERM has advised innogy Innovation Hub, on the investment round in Israel-based ShieldIOT. innogy Innovation Hub, the venture capital and innovation acceleration division of German energy provider Innogy SE. Jeremy Seeff a partner in our Hi-Tech & Investment Funds team acted for innogy together with Roni Abelski our Head of German Desk and Adv. Lev Rich. For media coverage […]
ERM advises Maverick on the sale of Unbotify to Adjust
ERM has advised Maverick Ventures Israel, on the acquisition of the Israeli start-up Unbotify by the German company Adjust. Unbotify has developed an AI solution that analyzes human behavior patterns within websites’ and mobile apps’ user-flows, to differentiate between bots and actual humans to prevent digital fraud activity. Maverick Ventures Israel is the main investor in Unbotify. […]
Itai is a partner in the firm’s finance and banking and high-tech and start-ups practices. Itai has vast experience acting for local and international lenders, borrowers, credit enhancers and sponsors on a full spectrum of financing transactions, including syndicated loans, leveraged finance, asset finance, and debt acquisitions. In particular, Itai has extensive experience in complex derivatives, securities lending and structured finance transactions, and regularly advises banks, corporates and funds on various agreements and regulatory matters pertaining to their trading and securities related activities.
Itai also regularly advises funds, high-tech and internet companies (especially in the FinTech sector) at various stages of development on investment transactions, loan agreements, joint ventures, development, distribution and licensing agreements and on a wide variety of intellectual property and internet law matters, as well as on the legal and regulatory aspects of their operations.
Clients & Deals
- A consortium of international banks on Israeli aspects of an up to US$1 billion project financing, in respect of the development of the Leviathan gas field.
- Monarch Alternative Capital on several distressed debt purchases.
- BNP Paribas and Partners Group as senior and mezzanine lenders in the leveraged buy-out of the ATX Networks group by HIG Capital.
- Unicredit, Bank Hapoalim and CASA on the ~ EUR 1 billion financing of the purchase by the Israeli defence ministry of 30 M-346 Italian made aircrafts.
- Goldman Sachs on several hundred million dollars of inventory financing transactions.
- Tshuva Group, Israel Chemicals and Ashdod Refinery on their derivative agreements.
- Citibank, JP Morgan, Barclays Bank, Monarch Alternative Capital, Jefferies, AQR, Vodafone, Ormat, UBANK, the Delek Group, and Haifa Chemicals.
Legal500 notes Itai as being ‘extremely intelligent’.
Prior to joining ERM, Itai worked in another notable law firm in Tel Aviv, where his work was focused on technology, IP and internet law and he gained significant experience advising funds, high-tech and internet companies of different sizes and stages. Prior to that, Itai worked as a manager in several Israeli based software companies.