Opening a business in Israel: summary of basic labour law
Please click here for a summary of the essential and practical information relating to employment relations and labour law in Israel. It is intended to provide you with valuable, albeit rudimentary, information, when considering opening a business in Israel. For further information, please contact Maya Schneider who leads our employment practice.
Employment law update – pay slips
Please click here to read our bulletin where we have provided an update on regulations that establish rules for employers seeking to provide employees with an electronic (rather than printed) pay slip. For further information, please contact Maya Schneider who leads our employment practice.
Eti heads our labor law practice specializes in employment law, her practice covers a wide range of labor related matters, both individual and collective
Eti provides comprehensive legal services to international and local employers and employees with a special emphasis on technology companies, intellectual property, privacy, employee benefits and executive compensation
Eti also specializes in all aspects of the employment of foreign managers, experts and professionals, including foreign experts and employees in the construction field, being relocated to Israel, including all procedures required in obtaining work visas (B-1), drafting special contracts and applications and communicating with governmental Israeli authorities.
In her work, Eti takes into consideration not only employment law issues but also human resources and commercial aspects of employment relations.
Eti provides a wide range of employment law-related services, including:
- Ongoing advice for multinational and leading Israeli high tech companies on all aspects of employment law issues, including: IP aspects, privacy, employee recruitment, employment termination, employment terms and conditions, compensation and retirement packages, compensation packages including options and special incentives, HR policies, the prevention of sexual harassment, equal opportunities in the workplace and adaptation of international documents to Israeli law;
- Providing employment consultation within private and public M&A and various investment rounds in startups;
- Representing the firm’s clients in various litigation procedures before the Israeli Labor tribunals, including the Minister of Labor, the Employment Committee of the Ministry of Defense, etc., as well as within the framework of arbitration and mediation procedures;
- Advising, providing legal opinions and representing entities, including public traded companies, which undergo structural and organizational changes;
Drafting and negotiating agreements, including: employment agreements, confidentiality and non-competition agreements, termination agreements, consulting agreements, separation agreements and compensation packages
Prior to joining ERM, Eti was the founding member and the head of Shenhav & CO’s Labor and Employment Law practice group, after being an associate at the employment group of other leading law firm
- Tel-Aviv University, LL.M., 2015-2016 (commercial law) (completed with honors)
- Haifa University, LL.B., 2007-2011
- Haifa University, B.A., Economics, 2007-2011
Member of the Israeli Bar (admitted 2012)